Our approach to financial planning is defined by a process; a process that provides you with the guidance you need to make an informed decision. By taking a holistic, comprehensive approach, we work with you and your existing advisors to ensure your financial plan is coordinated and fully integrated.
We do this through a defined six-step financial planning process as shown below:
Step 1: Concept Interview
- Understand your goals, your concerns and any financial planning you’ve already done
- Identify areas where we may be able to help
- Establish a fee
- Secure basic documents.
Step 2: Comprehensive Data Gathering
- Formalize working relationship.
- Gather appropriate financial data, objectives and risk tolerances.
- Discuss and establish goals.
- Discuss attitudes, views and concerns.
Step 3: Financial Plan Design
- Review fact finder and assess status relative to goals, objectives and attitudes.
- Analyze and evaluate current financial status.
- Confirm and clarify data.
- Prepare preliminary financial plan.
- “Try-on” ideas; including key advisors, as needed, and refine recommendations.
Step 4: Formal Financial Plan Presentation
- Present final financial plan document.
- Answer Questions
- Establish action plan.
Step 5: Implementation
- Coordinate with other advisors
- Review and recommend specific financial instruments necessary to implement financial plan.
- If desired, assist in implementing your financial plan.
- Secure prestige recommendations.
Step 6: Review & Service
- Analyze ongoing issues.
- Make adjustments as your situation changes.
- Keep financial planning updated/current.